Information about The Earth From Apollo 11 Moon
Earth's lithosphere is divided into several rigid tectonic plates that migrate across the surface over many millions of years. About 71% of Earth's surface is covered with water, mostly by oceans. The remaining 29% is land consisting of continents and islands that together contain many lakes, rivers and other sources of water that contribute to the hydrosphere. The majority of Earth's polar regions are covered in ice, including the Antarctic ice sheet and the sea ice of the Arctic ice pack. Earth's interior remains active with a solid iron inner core, a liquid outer core that generates the Earth's magnetic field and a convecting mantle that drives plate tectonics.
Related Tags: Apollo 11 Mission Image View Of Moon Limb With Earth On,
Earth Apollo 11 Nasa,
Moon In Google Earth Apollo 11 Landing,
Apollo 11 Image Gallery Nasa,
When Did Apollo 11 Land On Earth The Earth Images,
1969 Apollo 11 Tv Transmission From Halfway To Moon 3359 Get Earth View Pushups Food,
Earths Moon Apollo 11 Nasa,
Apollo 11 Mission Overview Nasa,
New interesting posts:
Mars Curiosity Rover Diagram,
Space Shuttle Columbia Debris Human,
Venus Compared To Earth Orbit,
Apollo 13 On The Moon,
Spacex Logo Black,
Accutron Astronaut Hooded Lugs,
Earth To Vega Star,
Planets Solar System T-shirt,
Doug Wheelock Nasa.
Solar System Distances To Sun.
Nebula Looks Like An Eye.
Large Half Moons On Fingernails.
The Battle Of Planets Wallpaper.
Pluto Of The Moon Today.